The replace makes all your delicate notes safer, together with a bevy of different new options.
Microsoft’s OneNote has emerged as some of the highly effective notice-taking apps out there for any platform. OneNote is nice for typing and handwriting notes, clipping net pages, and usually organizing your whole numerous content material in a single location that may be accessed from anyplace.
OneNote is obtainable on nearly each platform, together with Home windows 10, iOS, and Android, with in desktop and cellular variations. In case you’re a Home windows Insider, then you’ll be receiving a brand new model of the Windows 10 OneNote app, OneNote Central reports on Twitter.
— OneNote Central (@OneNoteC) February 4, 2017
OneNote model 17.7830.10001, out there now for Home windows Insider Quick Ring members, has quite a lot of new options and enhancements. Listed here are a few of the highlights:
- Password safety: Now you can create passwords and apply them to sections, change passwords, unlock sections secured in different OneNote shoppers.
- Web page creation: Now you can create a brand new web page instantly beneath the present web page, quite than simply making a web page on the finish of a piece.
- Bullet lists: There’s a new bullet gallery to make it simpler to pick a selected bullet to assign to lists.
- Rename part teams: Now you can rename part teams by way of a pop-up menu.
- Desk device menu: There’s a new pill software menu that gives entry to most desk choices, except for Cover Borders and Header Row.
- Save-as help: Now you can use the “Save As” command for hooked up information in notes, to make it simpler to pick the place information will probably be saved. Pictures may also be proper-clicked after which “Save As” can be utilized to save lots of to particular places.
As all the time, to realize entry to the newest preview model of the app, you’ll need to be signed up as Home windows Insider and be absolutely up to date within the Quick Ring. If that’s you, then open the Home windows Retailer app, go to “Downloads and updates,” and hit the “Verify for updates” button.